Cute Erin Fetherston Dress

I'm such a sucker for cutesy party dresses. Which is why I purchased this antique white chiffon and velvet Erin Fetherston mini dress ($45) from Target's GO! International line. It's so cute on! I've already worn it with a pair of shoes very similar to the ones the model has on. The only difference is that it was a little chilly here last week, so I added a pair of opaque black tights to the mix. Yeah. I think I turned a few heads that day. Fun times.  It's a perfect holiday dress or anytime dress! Erin Fetherston has some of the cutest little holiday party dresses I've seen in a while in Target's GO! International line IMO, but here's a tip, I found her line to run a little small, so if you're planning on purchasing, you may want to go up a size. Or two.

Comments